Dogging In Aus Capital Territory
- Old Tuggernong Road. Used by cyclists. Action Varies.
- Halfway up black mountain on the right. Large carpark with some great views! Action varies
- The car park near the toilets. Action varies
- Toilets at barrenjoey drive. Gay and hetero action.
- Turn-off just after light to old RAAF base (dont turn, head towards Queanbeyan). Action varies.
- Turn off Newcastle Street into Wollongong Street at the roundabout next to the Shell station, then turn left at Maryborough Street. Park on the street or turn into the carpark and turn right to park. Action varies.
- Car park after dark. Daytime in the public toilets. Peepholes as well as dogging. Action varies.
- black mountain 1/2 way up at c/p down the end
- Top car park. West side view.
Dogging In New South Wales
Point Frederick, Car Park Near Sea Scouts
- Car park is located in Masons Pde, Point Frederick. Go over bridge leading into Gosford. Turn right at Central Coast Stadium roundabout go past waterfront and turn right at the swimming pool and go past aquatic centre and turn right into car park. Turn left towards toilet block and sea scouts and park there.
- Located in the Munmorah State Recreation Area, near the town of Lake Munmorah is a legal nudist beach. Park entry fees apply. The nude beach area commences approximately 200 metres north of the car park. Couples, families, bi and gay singles visit, so discretion needed.
- Follow The Esplanade from Warners Bay towards Speers Point, turn left into Park Rd which then becomes Creek Reserve Road. Parking area is right near the river, the area is also referred to as Lake Macquarie Park. Best action is at night.
- A large rest area on the western side of the F3 exit to Ourimbah. Most action is at night around the toilet block and in the bush to the southern side of the toilet block.
- Heading west from West Gosford, along Central Coast Hwy, take turn off to left about half way up Kariong Hill. Large car parking area and secluded bush, works best of an evening.
- After going over the bridge at Gosford, head towards East Gosford. Turn right at the street where the pool is, and follow the street up and around the hill to the left - it will bring you to Albany Street. Turn right into Albany Street and head all the way to the end. Best at night, very close to houses.
- Go over Raymond Terrace Bridge heading north. Take next turn to right at set of lights, which is Tomago Rd, go through roundabout at Tomago past local Prison. 200 or 300mts on right is toilet block and boat ramp, action after dark till late most nights. Mainly used by bi/gay guys.
- Turn off Edith St Waratah into Boomerang Rd and follow it directly to Braye Park. Amenities block and car park area, mainly active at night.
- Turn off Maitland Rd,Hexham almost opposite Maccas to cross the Hunter river. Follow road until it intersects with Schoolhouse Rd, where you turn right. Follow Schoolhouse Rd, turning left at Cabbage Tree Rd then take right into Milham Rd. Take first turn on left and follow it till the boat ramp & amenity block. Some reports of couples, mainly guy action. Primarily nights.
- Maitland Park near the netball courts off Blomfield Street. Mainly bi/gay, night time activity.
- Strzelecki Lookout is at the extreme coast end of High St in the suburb of The Hill. Often couples quite keen to put on a show. Have even seen some daytime action there.
- Blaxland Riverside Park is found off Jamieson St, Silverwater. Frequented by straight couples. No public toilets. Very secluded.
- Thursday and Friday nights in warmer months. Action varies.
- Loop road around Balls Head Reserve off Bay Road at Waverton has several small carparks and picnic areas. Couples and groups stay in their cars or get out and walk down the tracks and wish to be followed by voyeurs. Gays during the day, couples at night. Large groups on the 2nd Thursday night of every month, but can find action there any day or night of the week.
- Action at this park depends on whether the park gates are locked or if there are workers around. Lunchtimes and some Fri/Sat/Sun nights. Watertank blocks view from street making it a very discrete location for the couples who are said to mainly frequent this area.
- Head to Crescent Head and then turn left towards the Hat Head National Park which will be a Rd marked on you left then follow for about 5km and you will see an entrance for a fire trail which winds down towards the beach. It is only new and there is a few people getting around.
- A legal nudist beach, with 4x4 access. A lovely and relatively safe beach. Northern end of beach couples day night eager for a show
- Very discrete little area at the end of the street next to bush land and golf course. It is the local dogging area in the upper blue mountains. Mainly used after dark but is now becoming more popular with couples during daylight hours as well. Park car and leave your lights on or leave you door open if you wish to be discrete about the situation.
- Very quiet and discreet location in the Galston area at night. Park at end of road or along the road anywhere after dark. No one else parks on side of road as the area is acerage and bushland. Used by locals in the area during night time periods only. Leave interior light on or window down to get attention required from other doggers. This is a dead end road and very quiet location for those that want to be very discrete in what they do.
- The Hawkesbury Heights Lookout is located about 15 minutes north from Springwood on the Hawkesbury Road. 40 minutes from Penrith via the GWH and turnoff at Springwood and 20 minutes from Richmond, turnoff at Agnes Bank. A large narrow carpark with fenced off picnic area and lookout. Not very close to houses and the Hawkesbury Road is not busy at nights. Secluded and is dark at night and as far as I know it is a safe spot. The added bonus is the view all way from Penrith to Sydney and very spectacular on a full moon night plus the unique thrill of fucking in full view of the 4 million people of Sydney.
- Plenty of area to play here, though we play on the beach and not the bushes. Love to play while there is fishermen etc and put on a show. Though this area is common for gay guys, couples to go and play here as well.
- Become very popular over the years and developed into a regular trend for couples and guys putting on show for others to enjoy. access from northern end of path around headland before dropping down rocks out of street lights reach. be polite, and enjoy the show and do not approach unless offered.
- On the Maitland Wollombi Rd (also known as Cessnock Rd), just outside of the town of Weston. Friday and Saturday nights after 9pm... Drive down the driveway on the field side (not the park) park anywhere
- On the north headland of Botany Bay,climb around the rocks from Congi nude beach,beautiful outlook out to sea.Mostly straight couples getting horny watching the beach bodies.Some gay action.
- Sat 26th March at approx 11pm.... join in watch or what ever floats ur boat, males, females or couples any age size doesnt matter... come have some fun!
- This dogging spot is down about 1km on Fountaindale road from Ranliegh house at Robertson. Look for the marked identification rocks on the side of the road ( about 12 from memory ) and park on the other side and wait with parker lights on. Gets a lot of use on weekends and weeknights now.
- Turn east at Big Banana, head down to Beach carpark, turn left and follow roadway to northern parking area. Nudist beach is accessed by heading north over rocky headland onto small sandy beach. Couples can play day and night, very private. Bushy protected area behind beach has activity also. Many walking trails and viewing spots. Beach popular with gay community, singles and couples.
- car park area past the rowing club n penrith.
- Rocky Hill, late at night on the weekends
- Usually a few cars with people getting busy, either in the cars, or in the park area near the horse paddock.
- Some good after dark action happens in the park nr the pedestrian bridge over main road
- Brilliant spot - particularly on dusk. Park the car and walk into the park. Plenty of places to play - tables, covered areas, climbing equipment too - if you know where to look. And a well lit, well maintained set of public toilets for 'clean up'.
- Late nights on weekends far side of carpark
- Walk about 500 metres South of the main National Park Picnic area. Great place to work on the all over tan at the top of the dunes. Also popular with gay guys No shade in Summer
- Park at end of Murrie and Wattle streets. Go up path at middle of carpark towards beach where bi and gay doggers stroll. Lots of discrete areas to be found off main path. Most action mid week during the day. Becoming popular spot for sunbakers in dunes at the beach end of path to wait for shoppers :-)
- meet at tender center carpark at 8pm every sunday night leave parker lights on or flash brake lights when car approaches, couples and singles
- The car park at Sandy beach is the ideal spot for dogging in Dubbo. While it is known locally as the place to find some gay action, it is also frequently used by hot n horny couples who love to be watched. If you want voyuers to watch, flash ur interior lights a couple of times. If you want voyuers to join in, flash indicators a couple of times. If unsure of where Sandy Beach is, simply ask a local. Most action happens at this location once the sun has set. Couples are often there having and giving fun.
- At the old golf course in sunrise, weekends flash break lights.
- The carpark at the top of Mount Sugarloaf is sometimes used by couples dogging. Also a bit of action at some of the more accessible tracks that lead off the main road on the way to the top. Also a bit of gay/bi action happens there and in the surrounding park areas.
- Ash Island at Hexham doesn't have a bot ramp or amenity block at the location described. There is a car park and picnic area to the right of the car park and a pontoon. The boat ramp is about half a kilometer up the left hand turnoff at the schoolhouse rd junction, on the road that comes off the bridge. Also there is another spot further down Milham road 500M past the laneway to the pontoon and picnic area on the RHS. It's called the radar buildings and has a nicely grassed area with some picnic tables there.
- lions park or memorial hill after dark, leave door open to invite ppl in, flash brake lights if u want to be watched.
- Wentworth falls lake car park ''Sinclair Cres'' OR round the back of the lake'' Pine Ave'' Google maps shows you exactly''(Wentworth Falls Lake New South Wales)'', shows you the actual track behind silver car that leads to the lake shore on Pine Ave , quiet and secluded and only 3 Min from the road. Park your car and take the short bush walk to the waters edge. Great spot to have some fun
- in the carpark at ridge park is where it's all happening, fri and sat nights and some weeknights. don't be shy to confront the fellow car next to you. enjoy.
- This place is a cinema/backroom, clean and well maintained, has a big screen TV some chairs, plays mainly bi porn but will play what ever your into just ask the staff. no time limit on admission.
- Main entry on Boundary Road, Bathurst. if your interested leave door open or interier light on.
- Turn off Pacific Highway just north of Byron Bay by aerodrome. Follow the road all the way, it becomes a dirt road, park at the beach and usually best to head north a little way up the beach. Lots of couples and singles, fun happens where the bank to the bushes is lowest. Also lots of action by the lake, which is off the north side of the road about 1/2 km from the beach. Cars usually parked there. Wander around either side of the lake, best during the afternoon and early eveing
Dogging In Northern Territory
Casuarina Free Beach
- Nudist beach. Known for its gay activity. You may see occasional couples closer to the carpark at night.
- End of Bowrey Cresent, after dark. There are a few vacant blocks where people park up and the trees from the main road provide enough shelter from the street and residence lock down early a perfect spot
- A lot of the roadside rest stops along the highway have small dirt tracks leading to an aray of secluded places. Or in Alice up on Anzac Hill at 4AM. Alice Springs Golf course at night. The left hand carpark of the old Sheraton on Barrett drive. The far right side of the carpark of the Alice Casino. Billy Goat Hill if you don't mind a climb. Mary Ann Dam just north of Tennant Creek, Excellent Spot that. Mataranka Hot Springs Just south of Kathrine. Tumbling Waters near Darwin River Dam. Mindil Beach on a Sat Night. Down on the beach behnd the Darwin Casino after 1AM. Lee Point. Casuarina Beach. Nightcliff Rocks. Just to name a few.
Dogging In Queensland
Eagleby/beenleigh Boat Ramp Car Park
- take m1 mwy take eagleby exit turn left and follow the signs to the boat ramp friday nights after 10:30 pm
- Carpark at park before you get to conservation park. carpark area by park also near entry to walking track to bald rock
- head down towards the waterfall and stop in the gazebo inlet that is private
- lookout at top 10pm fri&sat
- AFTER ABOUT 9PM IN THE TOILETS ON MARINE PARADE SEEMS TO BE A NICE YOU CAN SEE WHO GOES IN AND OUT
- In the national park carpark just off David Low way located between Coolum and Peregian on the Ocean Side. Approx 1 1/2 kms south of Peregian roundabout. Always someone in the bushes or car during the day.
- wynnum north rd. big carpark at end near bird watching area. 9pm friday nights. leave interior lights on to watched.
- Park opposite Ocean international Mackay,Fri and Sat nights
- just past Sea World driveway in to boat ramp area at waters edge between kerbline has about 4 to 6 meters to waters edge and has trees Sunday nights last 3 weeks there has been good action here
- sat nights with the best view of rocky .head for the hill...
- at end of road in car on park walkway and picnic tables weeknights is best leave interior light on to signal others couples meet and share very often
- 1st friday night of mo at 10 pm
- Head up Mount Archer to the car park at the top. Both car parks are good but the small one near the transmitters is better. Between 6 pm and midnight.
- south past gordonvale and mulgrave river turn right into cane field go to track.
- Drive to the top of Mount Archer after dark and park near the toilet block. Watch the interior lights of other cars for an invitation.
- Car park at Northern Sunshine Beach. Usually Friday nights sometimes Saturdays. There's a big interest up here but it needs someone to take the reigns!
- go to coochie mudlo island and walk to the right of the boat ramp and follow the road around till it ends... walk on beach and go for it
- gattekers bay boat ramp point vernon, it's easy to find! just follow the signs
- Turn off 30 klms west of Mt Isa
- Brisbane Terrace Goodna,behind the football club and the council pool. there is a drive way down to the boat ramp carpark, park there most nites between 9.00- wee hours off morning
- go though airlie all the way to shute harbour before you get to the ferry take a right ,go up the hill,past the big car park and as you go further up the hill theres a secluded car park on the right , always couples and singles there
- On the beach just off the Scenic Highway at Kemp Beach. Located between Yeppoon and Emu Park. Be careful as this is a family friendly location during the day. Best to meet up and go for a walk to the nearby lookout. Cheers
- Cn:t miss it. Forest Lake Blvd crosses the lake and turn into the carpark off the Esplanade.
- Robertson park, palleranda, under the figs. TUesday-Thursday nights 730pm-9pm. Be patient as it can be hit and misss
- 30km east Rockhampton, go to Emu Park left at first roundabout, drive till you get to New Subdivision on right go down road till you get to paved park area on left.
- Just passed sea world/narra resort. There are a number off walking tracks into the nudist beach. Plenty off action in the dunes & amongest the trees. BUT be warned the police patrol these areas sometimes.
- Go to Gamban esp (west end) and walk to the water with torch flash a couple of times and wait. First Monday of every Month around 7 pm (night for the dumb asses)
- Take the trip out to Dingo Beach and find the track to Nellie Bay - lots of beach and no people - often tourists seen in campervans
- from nielsons rd turn left (going east) in to the car park at the lake. after dark in the car park. but also saw couples in the morning. seems to be jogging and dogging.
- Point Cartwright, top carpark near the end of the boardwalk and platforme any sunday night at 9o'clock p.m.
- tyalgum road near the fruit stall
- jabaru island night time 7 days paridise
- all along the road up to the top of Mt Cootha
- public nudity and dogging location fri and sat nights 9- 930 pm
- hope isl rd toilets under the trainline
- carpark at base quite spot close to the rdcliffe jetty
- most nights of week between dusk and 9pm ..go to the beach end of shakespere st then turn right park along posts near rock wall, have seen meny people getting on there , and one couple fucked on there car bonet ,i just stood there and watched ,then th
- Try Venman Reserve, Cornubia, VERY quiet. Gravel road leading to parking area, very private.
- Laurel Bank Park near the fountain
- Deshon st woolloongabba just 2km from Brisbane city. Theres a park beside the takeaway shop that goes through to the next street. There a two spots one is down the back on the picinic table and the other is about 100m in in a rotunda. very secluded spot can be used day or night, have meet and seen several couples here
- 'Red Beach' is a long stretch of sandy beach running along the southern side of Bribie Island between Skirmish Point and Bald Point. Great place at dawn or on nights with a full moon. Open or secluded places all along the stretch.
- Half way between the caboolture and caloundra turn off on the bruce highway, just after the south bound bp servo (take the servo exit and drive 100 metres past) in the wildhorse mountain carpark. Try friday or saturday nights.
- Glass house mountains carpark is a good spot on weekend nights.
- Deshon Street - Woolloongabba - Environmental Reserve Cnr Deshon St and Turbo Drive. This parkland area is very cruisy with lots of natural bushland areas creating some good private areas. The park looks small from the street and carpark but opens out into a large bushland area with a circuit track with smaller tracks leading off to some private areas.
- Mt Cootha circuit - Slaughter Falls - Simpsons picnic area - plateau on city side
- Nudgee Beach The birdhide where the action takes place is at the end of the boardwalk where it meets the dirt track. Most action happens during the day or late arvo as there are no lights along the boardwalk or track.
- Lomandra About 2km past Ferny Grove train station on Samford Road. Drive of the road into parking area.
- Redcliffe foreshore.
- Marchant Park, off Ellison Road.
- Shaw road park next to football field right hand side at bottom of hill going towards city. Parking area but best park outside
- Lomandra About 2km past Ferny Grove train station on Samford Road. Drive of the road into parking area.
- Bulimba: Memorial Park, Oxford Street.
- Colmslie Off Lyton Road Turn off at State Hockey centre, and take drive down to river, second park off junction rd
- Karawatha Park Brisbane South/Logan the entrance is through a road just off compton road (corner off petrol station). The entry is at the peak of the hill.
- New Farm Park, off Anthony Steele McBride Drive.
- At the nude beach at Bowen, plenty couples and singles having fun
- Downey Park, Windsor go north past the hospital, after the creek turn left into Northey Street. Park around the first bend.
- Meadowlands Road Parklands Belmont, back of park popular spot betweeen old cleveland road and wynnum road, adjacent the gateway motorway. approach from creek road or belmont road 24/7.
- Toohey Forest, Toohey Road Salisbury check it out through the day goes off at night..cruisy park top spot.
- Skinner's Park Carbrook/Cornubia turn right off Redland Bay/Mt Cotton Rd - head down towards the river.
- Lawnton, Heading north along Gympie Road turn left into Leis Parade and then your first right into Leis Park. Leis Parade is just before you go over the AJ Willie Bridge into Petrie. If you get to the round-a-bout at Petrie you've gone too far.
- Grinstead park Shand St between Alderley and Stafford Best after dark as is busy during day due to playground there.
- MT archer top of the look out interior lights flashing signal its on :)
- About 10k south of Rocky on the old Bruce Highway. Over the level crossing and on the bitumen. Pretty private near the rail line on the old road. Truckies can see doggers at night from the highway going both north and south over the rail line if the doggers stand on the road in front of the car and leave their headlights on. Cars are too low for drivers to see. Hard to get caught as cars coming along the old road can be seen by their headlights. Have seen a number of couples out there.
- Denmark hill environmental park the toilet block or bush walks
- Furber park seen a few cpls playing. or as heading south out of mburra,turn left at ned kelly servo and follow till u get to the weir.lots of action there too. wld be awesome to see some more there havin fun nd joining in.
- At the public camping spot in tiaro quite a few backpackers put on a show sometimes inviting, grey nomads r known to suck n swallow often.
- Couples, Singles, seems to be a quiet secret, each week is better, Parklands beside Paradise Point boat ramp, behind boatshop, Paradise parade, use your interior light, late after 9pm. Has been too busy for mornings with walkers.
- Thursday nights 6-8pm plenty couples and singles
- Botannical Gardnbs Park Toilet Block Windmill End some luck sometimes.
- Thursday & Friday nights at the adult cinema, lots couples and guys
- How to get there: Travel to Smithfeild from West Cairns on the Western Arterial Road, go past Mobil servo, thru lights , next turn to left is glenoma park. Brightly painted toilets near entrance. Hours / Best Time: 24hours, Families use the park days/weekend. Best time is evenings. Other info: Scout the area during the day if your first time there. Has lit car park but large park to go for a wander. There are always people doing the rounds there !Every Nitght!
- How to get there: Greenslopes St and look for the signs. Hours / Best times: After Dark, used by families days/weekends Other info: Mix of both dark and better lit areas, both 'fresh' and 'salt' sides to the park area. There are usually cars parked on the main road, the drivers have got to be hiding somewhere ;)
- How to get there: Head towards Crystal Cascades/Redlynch Valley. Turn left down 'Rocks Rd'. Hours / Best times: ?? Other info: Secluded with small toilet block, very quiet 'ruralish' residential area several hundred metres away.
- How to get there: 'Easy way' Head south over 'new' Mulgrave River bridge take left exit and head back across 'old' bridge and turn right after bridge. If you know how to get to the old bridge from Gordonvale left turn before old bridge. Hours / Best times: Evenings Other info: The area is a rest stop with covered table(s), toilets (used to have a glory hole) and access route to a local swimming hole.
- rest stop on right 1k from garage heading north this little town is 120k south of Cairns but lots of visitors in cars, glory hole in the toilets.I stopped once travelling from Townsville Lots of action I keep going back now.
- At the end of enterprise way near q ford and behind the showgrounds. Wait for a signal Tuesday evenings between 6pm and 8 pm
- After 5pm action happens at Brighton Park just off deagon deviation on brisbanes northside.
- New place just East of Hervey Bay right on the water very horny people get down there. Male female and couples take your pick.
- carpark cashes crossing low carpark before going north of bridgeturn right then left follow down park and walk across creek fri and sat morns
- nude beach - walk around to the rocks - cpls mm ff having fun - bathing. good place
- Southboad truckstop rest area (about 10-15km before Aratula) - late weekday nights
- Kemp beach, at the park afternoons are the best times 2-5pm plenty singles and a few couples
- A- Bay noosa any day of the week heaps of men willing to suck and fuck or just watch. Also weekends great for couples swinging group action etc great place to pick up.
- At the ship wreck down on the water front
- Turn off the Bruce Highway at the Big Fish, turn left and park in the carpark outside the old Pieshop (not in the Pub!) walk around the back of building, excellent views of the highway day and night, nice grassed area surrounded by trees and bushes. My woman loves it there she can get down and dirty for the world to see and still be safe.
- Underground carpark at the front of Morayfield shopping centre. Park down the back and play away, best on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Kershaw gardens cpls playing around the back of the waterfall and near the slabhut plenty of good spots there.
- Off Osbourne Rd past Brookside Shopping Centre turn right into parklands. drive down the back park near the sports fields. Either in your car or across in the bushes near the creek. most nights after the soccer training has finished 9.00pm.
- hi all i was wondering where & when at taiby beach just outside Emu Park
- Old Sandgate Rd in the Nundah Village.At the northern enterence park around the corner in Wood St. There is a brick toilet block. For guys this is a good place for meeting other guys. Best at night after 10pm or weekends.
- The lookout off on Jeff Ringland Drive. Head towards the Power Station and Turn into Red Rover Road. Then take the second left which is Jeff Ringland Drive. It takes you up to the lookout. There are plenty of private places. The concrete lookout tower is fantastic.
- Has anyone tried Nudgee Park after dark behind the big servo there? The picnic bench there can't be seen from the road at night. Or the duck pond jettee...
- bird lookouts at town common
- Take caloundra turn off fm Bruce hwy, turn left and head towards landsborough. Threes a park on the right before the kart track. Good for day or night. Got great head and gave cum shot on him and her 9am this morn. Very secluded. We had others watching too.
- Action starts on the jetty and on the picnic shelters near it furtherest from the road.Monday nights are best after 8 p.m. Flash lights from carpark and head towards the jetty.Plenty of action
- Carpark of emergency entrance off Vulture Street. First section of carpark before driving down to main lobby entrance of hospital. All in car action except for one spot closest to street but shielded by garden. Stay around long enough and the horny nurses will be walking in and out, some may be on breaks and interested. Only one security guard for whole building, if doing with a nurse, they'll not care even less.
- d'bay at the bay near the fishirres end of the bay in the carpark there and in apex park every nite of the week . single girls weclomed to come play from 8pm till late
- darra the park just down from woolies. Male looking for females. 8pm tuesdays till late
- Mt Wooroolin car park Friday and Saturday nights after 7:30 seems to be ok, have met a few couples for play as well as some single males.
- Nice park thats in a creek pocket. Plenty of action on Friday and Saturday nites mainly. Look down by the creek banks or in the toilets for the best actions.
- Follow the walking trail around keep your eyes open for the slope down into a private area, times vary though
- Any night after dark is good, there are toilets and a playground on the dance hall side for a bit of extra place to play. or just in your car is good. little to low light and only sports centre customers driving past some nights. there is a good spot at the back of the hall between the hall and the fence which is nice and dark.
- Mt Wooroolin car park at the top seems to get a bit of action, mostly after 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday nights you see a few couples up there looking to show off their skills.
- burrum heads boat ramp is a good spot any time after ten, or if you like the sun on your skin the south end of the beach at low tide is also a good spot you can walk out about 1.5ks in just 6 inch of water, good place to shag and watch the sun set
- Park in the main carpark at the Spit opposite Sea World carpark. Follow the track that runs behind the dunes (you should have a fence on your right side). Keep following the track until the fence runs out. Turn right & head up into the dunes. You will find couples fucking in the dunes, under the trees (including me & my girlfriend. M-28 & F-23.) Always action here. We are there Saturdays, Sundays in fine weather. We will be there this Thursday, Friday 30th/31st Dec if you're keen.
- just park your car and wait, some one will go for a walk in the bush for you,or like me i like to open the door a bit and get fucked in the ass
- There is a field a local Model Plane group uses for meetings on Saturday mornings. If you climb through the fence, there is a table there that is perfect height to use. A small hedge protects you from direct traffic lights but mostly visible from the road. Excellent location been there twice this week.
- the park on the main road about 2kms past the pub on the left great action most nights on park tables
- Yacht Club Car Park very early mornings good couples spot
- This is actually Gayundah Park which is the same place as the other two places mentioned in the list (It's on the foreshore and is named for the shipwreck it overlooks). Also Brighton Park tends to hot up after 7pm in summer.
- well if there are any couples or ladys in or round i'd be happy to help out just look for a trailer with lazy_k9 on it
- Top end carpark near the dog exercise area, after dark, park in the carpark and walk just into the garden area along the path, have seen a few there, mostly weeknights due to teens hanging around on weekends. Dark and secluded.
- •Grinstead park Shand St between Alderley and Stafford Best friday nights after 8, we be on the picnic table, come say hi
- DO NOT GO HERE AT NIGHT.Police patrol this park after 6pm. There is a curfew on this place by the cops. I just drove in & drove out the other night. Got followed by unmarked cop car & stopped. Interigated about what i was doing in the park. KEEP AWAY.
- the nthern end of beach mainly guys, and a few couples, lots of bush out back to play, watch and sumtimes join in depends on the ppl tho. be warned park rangers patrol as do the police...
- my boy and i have been getting out and about for fun dogging, we have recently found a nice quiet place to discreetly fool around n have a little fun. would love to see other people come meet up and enjoy the outdoors. We love the nice sea breeze and atmosphere.. meet Southport (broadwater parklands) behind Southport swimming pool at boat ramp. tuesday 19th 9;30pm and thursdays 9;30pm
- Canoe Point tannum sands is always good for a look..fri, sat nights and sometimes during the week usually between 10pm - 1am is a good time to check it out
- wongi state forest camping/picnic area very private and secluded about 10mins from maryborough on the bruce highway. only a new place not sure if many people know about it but definatly a top spot for outdoor activitys
- just north of bundy off rosedale rd cpls sngl males and females most arvos sunday also good
- Park facing East towards the park/bridge. Thursday nights 9.00pm and beyond
- between Bald Hills and Strathpine ... early mornings and late afternoons at dusk
- During the day as mozzies rule the night. It is a rush to strip off using the map table and sighting chain as a stip pole and then lap the lookout floor. Have never been busted yet. The walk up there is real steep.
- Lake Callemondah... every night of the week just on dark until about 9pm . Was a bit freaked out the first time due to so many there , but all seemed respectful, and only watched. Going to try a picnicbench down there next time, as she is feeling braver now.
- Sandy's Crossing at the end of Second Street most nights down from the council depot in the reserve
- pine rivers park out the back is a shelter, great for sucking and fucking, or in the toilet block..
- Osprey house carpark off dohles rock rd , near the very end or their is a bird watches house along the boardwalk in the mangroves, nice view while ya fuck n suck
- wooloowin norman street just below the bend in norman street
- Mary Cairncross Park, park out front of the park and walk about 20 meters in, play looking at the views over Brisbane, had some good sessions there.
- Cedar Creek Road near Samford. Follow the road past the main picnis site and a couple of hundred metres on you'll find a spot to drive off the road and park. The creek is right there and there are some fantastic large boulders or sandy areas to go for it while you watch the road. Had a great fuck there this morning.
- Head to the tip of the Redcliffe Peninsula to Scarborough, travell along Thurecht Parade to you hit a large quiet car park on the waterfront. This has been a long time favourite dogging spot for ages
- tygum lagoon at waterford great spot at night always someone wanting to help out
- At the conservation park at the northern end of Bishop Road , look for the walking track , only about 50 mtrs from the road,
- Great spot if anyone is keen for it just outside of thangool tollemaches road it's on the right coming from biloela after nine mile creek follow the road round and stay to the left follow till you hit dirt there is a work site on the left with one security guard at night but I'm sure if you asked they would be keen to play must get pretty boring out there alone . no one comes down this road late at night perfect for having outdoor fun :)
- On the surf side go the the furthest car park north . Enter a track going to the beach and pass a NO NUDE BATHING sign to your right. Go left as you get to the beach and head north . After about half a k head into the dunes ...a good place for couples.
- Aerodrome Rd down near airfield. A lot of warehouse carparks and very quiet at nights. Drive just passed Lear Jet Dve and park on side of road before you get to airfield. Seen lot of single women and single guys. lot of couples also! Great spot for Straight people and Bi Girls! no gay or bi guys go there!!!
- Haig Street Quarry Bush Reserve haig st Brassall QLD 4305, Australia dogging, swinging, gangbangs, i have witnessed first hand denmark hill has cameras watching day or night red rag hangs on gate on entry means lookin 4 fun very popular spot last friday nite seen 3 couples swaping plenty gay and bi guys too nite is best
- Small Car park in the entrance to the wellers Hill Water Reservior just by the north bound freeway entrance Marshall Road Tarragindi lots of couples go there Thursday nights best but weekends as well
- Broadbeach sand hills after 9pm to the left hand side of the beach is a dogging paradise. I have had many mutual cumming experiences with some hot ladies.
Dogging In South Australia
Ridley Reserve, Elizabeth
- Corner of Fairfield Rd and Judd Rd. Also a footy club. Usually Thurs, Fri, Sat nights after 11pm
- Maslin Beach Carpark, nightly activity. This is a nude beach so please respect this.
- Discrete dogging. Ofering pleanty of privacy and good views of gardens etc. Ideal hours are from mid day to 6:00pm.
- Nude reserve at lake Bonney. respect the nudists who use the area.
- The Paddocks, corner of Bridge Rd and Maxwell Rd Para Hills it is an extensive wetland nature reserve with many isolated spots
- Dead Mans Pass Reserve, on Gawler Terrace.
- Hulbert Street Park next to the beach
- Morialta Conservation Park, on Morialta Falls Road.
- Wetlands, Bald Hills Road. Cruisy parking lot and nearby woods. Located between Mt. Barker and Nairne.
- Truck Parking Bay, Princes Highway. Rest area. Take Jubilee Highway East out of town (Princes Highway) heading to Dartmoor, about 15 km east of town is a big truck parking area surrounded by trees.
- Diamond Park, on Adelaide Road. Located at the back of the park across the road from Cash Converters.
- Public Places >> Billy Lights Point. Located on the beachfront, five minutes out of town.
- Reynella Tennis Courts. From the Strand in Reynella, turn south onto Castle Street and park in the parking lot. Southwest corner of the parking lot.
- Public Places Rest area, off B19 (Barossa Valley Way). Located just north of the level crossing at the northern end of Tanunda by the Angaston turnoff. Traveling along the B19 from Nuriootpa, head towards Tanunda. Go past the Seppeltsfield and Marananga turnoff about two kilometers. Just before the bend in the road where there is a sign that says Tanunda, there is a signpost indicating toilet block on the left. If you go over the level crossing, you have gone too far. The toilet block is located at the back of the park.
- Corner of Happy Valley Drive & Chandlers Hills Rd ( opposite resavoir) in bushes , can drive in either off Windebanks rd , Happy Valley Dr , but park and walk seems to be the go , ppl with blankets , nice n discreet .
- Overlooking Valley Lake great location, great view of the City. After 10pm
- Toilet block next to the old church on church st, always guys wanking and occasionally a lady or two to be shared around ! always a great spot .
- Heading up the hill on South Road past Darlington service stations..about halfway up the hill there is a turn-off on the left...take it, and continue up the track to the large carpark at the top. Good location with views to boot!
- Come along Churchill Road fron the city cross Grand Junction Road First left then first left again keep going and turn left again along side the rail track usually on Friday nights about 8pm
- Car park facing dunes and road side of military road.
- a few good areas around this spot can have a high traffic during summer
- head up crows nest rd off Water Port Rd Port Elliot. look out is on the right hand side.
- Go up to the valley lakes it will be locked but there is a lil carpark there. the best times are on tuesday and thursday nights 11pm-2am. Gay friendly.
- Go in by foot from Judd Rd. Really comfortable by the lake on that side. M/F F/F M/M. Take a blanket or a towel if you are a hitchhiker. Most nights but particularly wednesday & thursday.
- behind baptist church at night after 10pm on corner of haydown road and sampson road..close to main north road
- Small park on Dashwood rd, Beaumont on the right as you head up Dashwood just before Glynburn rd. Tuesday nights are said to be best after 9:30pm
- Toilet block on the corner just up from petrol station. Mostly guys wanking and sucking, glory hole. Females welcome.
- Beach, local toilets. Advertised as a gay spot in various publications.
- carpark at end of riverside drive..across the river from klemzig interchange
- Snooks Landing...Small Beach near carpark...
- secluded sections of apex park
- Small park on the side off Tea Tree Gully Hotel secluded small car park with public male and female toilets with glory holes. Gay and Couples seen day and night times.
- Oppersite Munno Para shopping centre on Main North Rd, take ULEY Rd, go thru built up area of Craigmore. A little way up On top of hill there's an area on ur right that overlooks the city lights! Turn drivers mirror in if u want someone to join u after dark, gets busy in the warmer months and on Fri & sat nights :D Happy Dogging everyone :D
- RIVER ROAD NORLUNGA DOWNS. SEEM SOME ACTION OF LATE BUT MOSTLY DURING THE DAY AND SOME TIME DURING THE NIGHT. THERE IS A LOT OF BUILDING GOING ON FOR THE RAILWAY DOWN AT THE WESTEND OF RIVER ROAD, BUT SEEM TO BE BUSINESS AS USHALL AT THE BBQ AREA ON MOST DAY DURING THE WEEK NOT MUCH ACTION ON THE WEEKENDS
- George street toilets by town hall, in Queens square
- oaklands estate in oaklands park / marion , carpark and parklands behind driver training school off oaklands road left hand side heading towards brighton always guys wanking and ocassionly women to be shared in the toilet blocks
- boat ramp and toilets on dotterel drive , has been a bit of mixed action of late at night
- Side of road. Chandlers hill near Bishops hill. Park car and others sometimes stop and watch from the park bench that overlooks the reservoir.
- Byethorne Park, Woodside Road, Nairne, on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Turn left at the end of Gulf Drive and park at the far end of the car park. Foot track leads into the bush with plenty of secluded areas. Male and female activity. Please be respectful as this is near a nude beach.
Dogging In Tasmania
- 20 km North of Launceston on the West Tamar Highway
- Anywhere near the top of the road after dark. Action Varies.
- Mainly a Gay beat.
- Mainly a gay beat. Some hetero action.
- Coles Beach Road. Mainly gay men, some hetero action.
- Highway stop-over at Conservatory Road near Sassafras (25 km sth of Devonport). Day and Night action, varies.
- Rest Area about 5 kms nth of Oatlands. Action varies
- old pine forestry tracks behind the town. Drive up the Golf Course Rd continue past dump, first track on left, steep dirt track. Flick off hazards after 9-10 Saturday nights summer time only. Can be quiet, mainly a gay beat lots of action on holiday weekends.
- enter beach from carpark turn north about 1 km to rocks. unofficial nudist beach often has men having sex in open and in bushes strictly a mans beach come prepared .weekend all year in good weather from 3 pm onwards.holiday times best
- Car park that has bush tracks leading off it in Rose Bay. Thurs, Fri and Sat nights - hetro and gay action. Flash your lights.
- Nice location up the top end of the beach. Secluded spot & very discreet at night.
- golf club and council sportsground free camping and lots of horny free male sex happening' on busy summer weekends the action can be quite hot' check out the edge of the race track on warm nights your mind is not the only thing that will be blown' a small hard core group of locals makes this one of the better spots in tassie for some sweaty all night action.look for for several cars parked in carpark as you enter from harefield rd and you will know its on
- Sandy Bay, in car park behind NAB bank, corner goinbrown st......... Good action here mid week nights it seems.
- Dog park up at the end of the main track 6.30/7 am or late at nite
- Day and night action here.........seems to be mostly gays. Under the clock near NAB building.
- Car Park at the Ramp behind the bowling club. Park over near the trees and flick interior light or lights off-on if passer-by or other car comes near. Best Thursday-Sun
- east wynyard beach,,,nights, action varies, but when its on, its on,,,,,gay and straight,,,beach and carpark
- gay action,,,,nights,,,,,,,varies,,,,,,bushlands near sound shell
- rear of sound shell...............gay action.............most nights.......
- under the main bridge....sth end gilbert street,,,,,,,,,,,,hetro,,,,,,,,,,,week nights mostly
- Midway Point grass area. Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9pm onwards. Park and flash lights once only if you want action. Either watch or join in, gay and straight.
- Adams Beach, follow the dirt road at the end of Bentley Street. From late morning on into the night
- river walk behind mccains factory,,,,,,,,,,most nights,,,,,,,large homo beat......
- quite location lots of bi and str action thur frid sat night three also some hot fisherman going there who like to let go
- Carpark at boat ramp on way to Spreyton . have seen cpl fucking there of a lunch time
- park and toilets behind Pioneer Village Museum,,,,,,,every night,,,,,,,,,gay and straight action..........well worth a visit.
- quiet spot gay and hetro action during day time week days gates at entrance closed after dusk so day time only
Dogging In Victoria
Croydon Sports Centre
- Car park of Croydon Sports centre. Mountain Hwy Croydon, next to Autobahn.
- under moorabool street bridge
- Cranbourne Rd Langwarrin End
- Turn left at the bottom of Duncans Rd.
- McClelland Drv Langwarrin
- liverpool road towards the miller road end. their is the retarding basin their largeish gravel car park completely dark at night. plus lots of woods and well made walking tracks. very private
- west gate carpark under west gate bridge
- top of Mt Taylor carpark
- Carpark at the football ground.
- Maroondah Highway
- about half way across in forest just off rd has been good for us
- tunstall square carpark
- Car park of cricket club
- 9km south of Frankston Pier along Nepean Highway. Turn Right into Sunnyside Road. Go to carpark at the bottom over looking the bay. Weekends after 10pm
- Go down past the Yarra Bend golf course, and at the very bottom of the hill (just near Yarra river) are some car parks, open park land etc.
- This reserve is located on the Yarra Boulevard at Burnley. Enter from the Boulevard, drive 3-400 metres, you'll see a railway crossing overhead in front. Just before there, off to the right is a secluded car park, surrounded on three sides by foliage.
- hudson park area.
- mt pleasant bush near mine around dusk
- Regular late night action here. Huge car park. Don't do it after midnight cause then the shops are closed and the local cops get suspicious. Also the car park at the local pub goes off big time most saturday nights after the Irish bar closes.
- Braeside Park, off Lower Dandenong Road
- Rear of Coles carpark after 10pm most nights
- Dead Horse Lane Go out Sea Lake Rd turn left before the tip
- Bundoora Park, Plenty Rd. Bundoora, close to Smorgy's and the fire station, after dark/closing time.
- FROM MELBOURNE Take the highway from melbourne headingEast and take the Drouin exit, turn left when you get to an intersection with signs everywhere. Continue on that road until you descend down a large hill, at the bottom of the hill on the left is the
- past Hastings, on your left
- The Basin. Not far from the round about in the centre of The Basin towards Mt Dandenong.
- All three car parks at the Sanderingham football ground car park. Friday`s and Saturday.
- The brimbank park car park, it's off keilor park drive :)
- behind football ground near Eastlink freewy. Open air Fun.
- sometimes some good shows here. sometimes window comes down and...
- Dogging location at Yarra Bend Park, Fairfield. Close to Fairlea West Oval in carpark. Cars come along most evenings when it gets dark and plenty of m/f sex happening in cars.
- Greenvale reserve all over the place.
- Quite busy spot for a small country town. Just drive into reserve off the Western Highway just east of Ararat. Follow track around the lakeshore past the toilet block until you come to a picnic shelter. Just park there, or along the shore under the trees
- walk to mouth of river
- There is a large park area, with ponds, rugby ground and paths with parking area, and open spaces, possible place for late night dogging.Off warrigal Road, near power Avenue.
- The gazeebo in Caulfield Park it is in the middle of the park on the ovak side its great because its high up.
- off miller road Boronia nice spot to have a bit of fun
- Also unofficial nudist beach.Melways map 56,G3. Go to end of carpark then walk across park to the beach.Action in the bushes and on sand especially as it's getting dark.Lot's of hiding places!
- Aross the river from boat hire near boat ramp Mt Gambier side of river,
- great spot after dark
- fairbank reserve and up the end behind the sea scouts great spot
- Eastern Park West side one of the small car parks. After dark.
- On Two Bays Rd Mt Eliza. The old quarry a known dogging area and on opposite side of road, where toilet block is, more so for guys around lunchtimes and before and after work.
- Knoxfield Lakewood Drive. This is a Lake Park in the middleof a suburban area. Around the bushes near Lakewood Drive is where it all happens - from the boardwalk through to Lakewood Drive! Park along Lakewood Drive and walk in to the park. Best spot is around the bush area near Lakewood Drive & Cassinia Close.
- Mossfiel Reserve, Hoppers Crossing.
- Pipemakers Park, Maribyrnong, Melbourne.
- Point Gellibrand Park, on Battery Road, Williamstown. Cruisy park, toilet. Follow the main Williamstown road to Battery Road. There is a turn in on the right and the toilets are located on the left.
- Rest area, off South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne.
- Knox City Scoresby Crn Taunton Cres and Borg Cres
- Far end of the car park,
- The viewing area on operations road, the road that heads to the hangers and control tower
- Local footy ground that a few of the locals use, very dark, very quiet, not sure about police activity but I've been there a few times and no problems. There are houses nearby though so you need to be discreet.
- Coast walk path along Beach rd. Park in the carpark walk up the track past the toilets, go into bushes thru hole in fence halfway along track on right hand side. Also have had a good encounter at the table on the grassy knoll by the cement path that leads to the beach.
- Car parks near the Tea House. Best is down near the clubhouse (southern end), the road is bumpy but follow it to the end.
- In bushes near tennis courts.
- Rooftop carpark of shopping centre on cnr of Balmoral Ave & Buckingham Ave
- This is a nice park on Park Dve Belgrave. Have seen people play a couple of times now.
- off mt dandenong tourist road onto sheerbrooke road just before poets lane.
- The viewing area on the sunbury road side. Easy to see what cars are driving into the carpark, keeping things a little more secure.
- Lake Werrona off Nolan St. Park and walk down near toilets. Plenty of dark spots for lots of discreet fun.
- Gorge Park in yarrambat is a great place for after dark fun.
- Como Park cnr of Williams Rd. and Alexander Ave. behind the footy sheds in the bush's.
- Park at the lake near the skate park
- Thunder point, most nights after 10pm, male will be there to watch and will be in car getting off for couples
- McAlpine reserve Wonga rd
- bird watchout ,its located at sanctury end of point cook rd see gates before airforce base. ,,follow rd in turn to right and u will see it on ur left..park in carpark and walk in gate follow track ,plenty bushes also,gravel track leads in so can hear others coming ,anytime around 11.30- 12 lunch and after. gates close around 5pm ,,nice and quiet great place for fun ,plenty parking area's also,watch the planes birds and others.
- Victoria park ( near the port of echuca) car park and toilet block on the banks of the river murray with bush walking track
- In the carpark at the back of the shops, park near the public toilets
- Great location, has been an unofficial nude beach for years, plenty of free space. enjoy!!!!!
- Start by sitting on the seats around the lake with plenty of areas to meet up. MF couples use the park for after dark activities
- Lots of shrubbery - good potential for mischief!
- Two dogging spots here, The rotunda and the tree area left of the rotunda above the falls. The trees are huge and some are like an umbrella giving cover right to the ground. Friday and Saturday nights.
- Lewis Road Park carpark, off Lewis Road Wantirna. Great spot. Often used.
- Great place after dark. Lots of quiet spots and dark. A Rotunda where you can sit and look. Have seen some action here in the past. Pussy and cock fun.
- Very active most nights really late. Secluded but well lit carparks, good combo good for viewing and being seen but only by the right eyes.
- green hill lake, anyone keen this week
- Kalorama park just below the sliven dam look out on Mt dandys tourist road cant miss it off Barders road tuesdays fridays and saturday nights. big car parks and cant see from road
- at jetty car park, mostly after dark.
- glen waverley-- England road .off monash freeway... tennis court car park..
- Behind Lake, go down Wattle drive, right onto kinnards rd, first left and small carpark on RH side :) Mainly weeknights just on dark.
- Windermere drive footy oval next to the milk bar.. ferntree gully
- A new location. The old stock route near the old town water supply known as the 'Swamp'. Mostly active Friday and Saturday afternoon/evening leave park lights on.
- between boat ramp and bridge
- In between leongatha and mirboo nth sth gippsland
- Public toilets near glenhuntly station, during daytime, seen a bit of action, seems to be bi.
- end of breed st traralgon vic net ball court car park
- Jells park car parks off ftg road after dark around 7pm most nights. Young and old mainly couples
- football ovel along frawley road. Lots of space and very secluded
- At the bottom of the road where yarra river is parking and park saturday nights
- near raglan parade gateways, warrnambool any night mainly friday through to monday...
- Carparks along riverfront, especially carparks at the Lock and near the boatramp. Also in bush areas and laybys between Lock and Apex park.
- Reeves oval corner of pound rd and sth gippsland freeway or hampton park turn off on the Monash Hwy left turn at the lights. **************************************************** The carpark there
- Silverton Park - heaps of sheds there with many areas to park the car safely and have fun with people close by
- very secluded and dark. excellent quiet location.
- Point Impossible beach in the summer on weekends around 10pm
- West end of the beach.
- grantville peir around dark on sand meet 3 couples there most sunday nites
Dogging In Western Australia
Main dogging sites and directions for Western-australia, including major towns and cities: Albany, Bunbury, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Perth, Rockingham.
Swan River Foreshore Car Park
King Meadows Guildford
Water Tank Lookout
Warnbro Beach Car Park
Tomato Lake Belmont
Bickley Brook Reservior
Herdsman Lake, Churchlands
East Perth Power Station
Swanbourne Nude Beach
South Perth Esplanade Carpark
Swan River Foreshore Car Park
- Garratt Rd Bridge Bayswater
King Meadows Guildford
- over the guildford bridge heading to midland first right then left at the roundabout takes you down to the park, drive round the oval to the carpark and play
- bibra lake park near adventure world
- through rockingham, past naval base, at the end of the road turn right… fri sat nights…
Water Tank Lookout
- off the bypass rd near the mining hall of fame,
Warnbro Beach Car Park
- nudeist beach car park
- Red Hill Lookout
- Along the river…turn into Fauntleroy Avenue off Gt Eastern Hwy in Redcliffe. Walkways along river with secluded areas
- South of the surf club on the high tide mark near the doggy sign Plenty of secluded areas
- Car Park Oppersite the site of the old Waikiki Hotel
- Point Reserve, off North Road.
- Bardon Park, on 4th Avenue. Located just off Guildford Road. Heading east from the city it is a right turn down 4th Avenue.
- Cracknell Park, Riversdale Street.
- Kagashima Park, on Burswood Road.
- Maylands Yacht Club, on 4th Avenue. Located just off Guildford Road. Heading east from the city it is a right turn down 4th Avenue. Passing Bardon park, you will see a yacht club with a car park.
- Middle Swan Reserve, Middle Swan Road.
Tomato Lake Belmont
- Off Oats St the far end carpark
- cnr ashton and chittering roads
Bickley Brook Reservior
- carpark picnic area before the dam – there usally is someone hanging around , and can go for stroll into the bushland for a bit of great outdoors action :)
- at the nude beach, people usually meet in the carpark or lookout towards the beach and take a stroll into the sandhills along the beach and get some action usually someone will come along and want to join in so dont be surprised if someone just walks up and asks if you’d like company?… or just go down the beach and get nude someone will approach you :]
- Kingsley Fairbridge Reserve carpark, near lagoon entrance.
Herdsman Lake, Churchlands
- Take the turning near herdsman growers market. The car park at end of road is often used for exhibitionist fun. Night time only.
- Whaler’s Cove. Down steps directly in front of park, turn left at bottom (!) past the nudist beach and over rocks at the end ‘n dawg. If no one at the carpark has binoculars risk the top of the rocks. Beware of walk trail above beach.
- Both in the beach carpark and across the road in the bush area. there are gays, bi,s tv,s and even couples who use this area.
- turn down in to jindalee blv, go down to the end turn right in to maritime drive go down to the end small car park on your left
- Head north on Alexander drv go across gnangarra rd In car park or near toilet block at end of track Late afternoon early evening best times
East Perth Power Station
- Travel down East Pde turn into road on left just before Graham Farmer Freeway. Go to end and park tilt in drivers side wing mirror and wait. You will be approached by many people so take your pick and then find somewhere alongthe pathway to enjoy some adult fun. Been lucky a few times with great couples and a few singles. Best Evenings on the weekend Thursday to sunday night. See you there !!
- Ridgewood park beside duck pond or across the car park in the conservation area.
- On the beach from quinns to jindalee.
- Woodchester Reserve on Morley Drive.
- dead end rd near vacant land and back of industrial area good spot for fun without too much interuptions. something going on most nights. From Kalamunda rd turn down Stirling cresent and then left into adelaide street follow to end and park up.
- in car parks after 8 until late fri sat
- turn onto ivy st off great eastern highway in redcliffe, go to the end, park up, and walk to the river, nice quiet little spot that not many people know about where u can dog while people go past in there canoes and boats :)
Swanbourne Nude Beach
- all year round fun and lot of activity in the sand dunes
- Car park area, leave car there and go to beach sand dunes and both sides have deep bush shady spots that is often visit some people for fun and relief every day all year round. From midday to late afternoon.
- Lot of action all week long from early morn to after dark man on man some times couples
South Perth Esplanade Carpark
- Go to the carpark. Right of the ferry at the end of road ideal. Place for all has. Garden area an secluded walk area an toilets not many know yet but hopimg this post will get more there